In order to support potential applicants finding partners both in Mexico and in the UK to participate in the Mexico-UK Newton Fund Collaborative Industrial R&D competition, KTN is hosting this online partnering tool called Meeting Mojo. Please note that there will not be any physical meetings held - all activity will be hosted online for you to pursue further.
To be part of this online partnering community please follow the steps below:
- Register on this site. Please note that you will be asked to select one area of interest (Health; Agri-Tech or Energy). If you have more than one area of interest, please set up a second profile using a different email address.
- Once registered, you will receive your login details from Meeting-Mojo (within 48 hours). Log in and click Account to update your company and personal details further. These can include a brief profile and a logo. The more details you include, the easier it will be for other attendees to find and research your company.
- Click Search in the menubar to view and search company listings. You can use the search tool on the left of the page to refine your selection, or order by date of entry using the selection tool above the listing. The search is hierarchical, so the second category you select will be a subset of the first. If you then wish to start a new search, please click Reset on the Search tool before starting again.
- Click 'send message' on your chosen participant's entry to start your discussions and share contact information.
- Messages are also displayed in your Messages area.
Links to related information:
- Newton Fund Collaborative Industrial R&D competition for UK participants
- UK application Briefing Recording
- Newton Fund Collaborative Industrial R&D competition for Mexican participants
Mexican Priorities & UK Capabilities Webinar 24 June 2015
Visit from Mexico to the UK 8-10 July 2015
- Introduction to the KTN and introduction to Horizon tools. (8th July)
- KTN presentation on Circular Economy. (8th July)
- Business sustainability online tools (Horizons). (8th July)
- Introduction to the Newton Fund. (KTN, Innovate UK & CONACyT, 10th July)
- Technology Pitches (10th July)
Partnering Webinar 28 Sep 2015
- Presentation from Innovate UK
- Presentation from CONACyT Mexico
- Technology Pitches
- Webinar Recording
Visit to Mexico 22 - 28 Nov 2015
- Presentation on Economic Overview
- Presentation on Technology and Innovation Opportunities and Challenges for a Low Carbon Economy in Mexico
- AgriTech CIMMYT Presentation
- Presentation on Processed Food Industry - Mexico
- Presentation on The Medical Device Industry in Mexico
- Presentation on Intellectual Property Management in Multinational Collaborations
To help UK and Mexican participants interested in this competition to meet and develop collaborative partnerships KTN, on behalf of Innovate UK and CONACyT, is organisng a visit to Mexico from 22-28 Nov 2015 (inclusive of travel time).
To register your interest, please complete the application form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 9th October 2015.
UK Participants are required to contribute with £1000 to the visit. You will hear back the results of your application by 23rd Oct 2015.
- Application form (for UK participants only)
For specific questions regarding this funding call.
Mexican participants please contact CONACyT:
UK participants please contact:
Use this website on your computer or mobile internet device. Please log in to access your account. If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset.
Use of this website
Check our FAQ guide which contains instructions on how to use the partnering system.
Not getting emails from this scheduler? Emails are sometimes filtered by your provider, corporate IT or application settings. Messages you have sent, or received from other participants, can be viewed in your Messages area when you log in.
If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide. If you do not find the answer there please email: email@example.com or contact us on 07515 334817.